Tuesday, May 24, 2011

nothing quite like

a toddler kiss.
I rarely ask Charlie to give me a kiss because this is what happens. I end up with snot and slobber all over my face. For some reason Charlie doesn't get that the kiss has to end, me laughing at him probably doesn't help.


Me just giving Charlie a small cheek kiss..

kissing me so hard he is trying to become part of my face, laughing while he does it.


Stop moving mum I don't want to kiss you on the cheek!



Just give in and take the slobber.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Snot and all, I can't stop loving the times when my son kisses me, because he wants to, and not just because it's bedtime.

    ReplyDelete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails