Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Place & Yours


This is me folding washing and stacking the dishwasher, can you see me doing it? So I admit I've turned my back on the housework and have decided I'd rather sit on my butt in front of the computer, the housework will still be there tomorrow.

This weeks theme at Hello Owl is What is the last thing you bought for yourself?

On Sunday I had a hungover tired husband who had forgotten everything he had suggested the evening before whist he was drunk merry. I kindly reminded him that we were going to the markets and he had promised me I could buy anything I wanted. I may have been stretching the truth. A lot.
So I bought this very cute completely impractical bag and I loved it.

Head over to Hello Owl and play along or check out what othere people have been buying for themselves.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that shade of pink - excellent choice Katie :)

    ReplyDelete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails