Wednesday, August 18, 2010

31 Photos in 31 Days. Day 18

I always thought kids dressed in silly outfits was for mean parents or those who don't know better. Until I saw this 'suit'. Michael is going to be MC at his cousins wedding in September and I was looking on eBay (are you surprised?) for a cute outfit for Charlie to wear.
Well now I am one of those parents that dresses their kids in ridiculous outfits and I looove it! This is a all in one suit that has black 'pants' and a white 'shirt' that awesome bow tie and the suspenders (that you cant take off but they do move)

I tried hopelessly for half an hour to get a full body picture of this suit but master Charlie was tired and cranky and refuses to sit still for anything or anyone so I'm pretty impressed with this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails