Thursday, August 12, 2010

31 Photos in 31 Days. Day 12

Well it was bound to happen eventually I missed a few days of the challenge but I am feeling 110% today so am back into it!
After a few days with a sore back I was forced to stare at my increasingly grubby house, today after we dropped Jack to school I felt a little sore but not enough to slow me down, so before I started to scrub walls and wash a million loads of clothes I re arranged Charlie's room.

This is the view from the doorway, out of view to the right is his chest of draws with clothes in it and change mat on top, his swing, and a toy box full of stuffed animals.
Before his change table was where the cot is the cot was where the bookshelf is. It feels nicer this way but I'm defiantly not done with it yet. I just don't know what I want in there! I have a feeling by the time I finish he'll be out of his cot and ready for cars and trucks to be everywhere!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails