Saturday, August 7, 2010

31 Photos in 31 Days. Day 7


After watching an old episode of Nigella Bites late last night I was inspired to make fun eggy bread for breakfast.
So this morning this is what the boys had, even Charlie got some! Eggy bread with lashings of honey and a sprinkle of cinnamon and just a few strawberries. I bought loads of cookie cutters for playdough but have none left in my kitchen so I had to borrow the love heart from the playdough collection (I gave it as good wash first) The boys were very happy with it, Jack asked me if they got love hearts because I love them, I said yes of course, it was actually the first shape I grabbed, he didn't need to know that : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails