Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Polly Dolly

As soon as I read Danimezza's polly dolly theme, create an outfit for ONE of the girls from SATC who you believe reflects your own sense of self and/or style, one look came straight to mind.

In series 6 when Charlotte and Harry lose a baby and she doesn't want to go to Brady's first birthday. She arrives in a beautiful Elizabeth Taylor inspired outfit. It is such a Charlotte moment and a perfect outfit for her.
I was always Charlotte, the hopeless romantic. In fact for the first six months after I met Michael he thought my name was Charlotte (sorry hun!) I'm probably a bit more practical like Miranda, and I admit I was definatly like Samantha for a few years while I was single!

I love this polly dolly I think its my favorite ever. Such a stunning dress, Monolo Blahnicks(of course), clutch purse, Chanel No.5 perfume, great sunglasses and a head band. If only I had the money and time and reason to wear such a beautiful outfit!
Thanks Danielle for such a fun way to spend a few hours xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails