Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bath O'clock

I need someone to teach me how to get three kids to look at me all at one time (Dani I'm looking at you)

I attempted to take a few pics of the boys yesterday while they were all outside it was such a nice day and they were all clean, I can't ask for much more than that, but every time a bird chirped I lost Charlie and every time a truck went past I lost James. Jack was in 'a mood' so he was no help at all so I have about 10 photos of silly faces and the sides of heads. Sigh.
So I attempted again in the bath.


No idea what James was looking at but it was obviously pretty interesting.


This one doesn't look to bad until you look at James trying to change nationality.


When all else fails Charlie will always give me a good shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails