Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sunday Love


I had forgotten how nice is was to shop on a regular basis. So much in fact that we've been here for a week and a half and I have been shopping every day. Hopefully soon the novelty will wear off but for now I'm loving it. 
So on Sunday Michael suggested a trip to Bunnings, sure I said. So off we went via a quick trip through the markets. It was Sunday after all.


$4 per child to ride the train. We wont be doing that again.

Lucky they liked it.

Michael gave Charlie some caramel fudge to try...

...He was not so impressed!


Jack on the other hand loved it, he's so my kid.

James wanted to me to take a picture of his new shoes, so we did it together. Must stop shopping.


I need to take my sunnies off for photos.

Charlie so over shopping he fell asleep in Bunnings.

I wanted to buy one of each of the pots. We came home with two. I'm happy with that.


Michael is so appreciating the shopping as much as me. He went off to the barber the day before and had his head shaved. Can you say burnt scalp?

That's my special James with his new pot on his head. I didn't get a photo of Michael doing it as well but he looked much funnier, especially when it got stuck on his scalp with no hair on it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails