Sunday, July 25, 2010

Racing!


Yesterday was Michael's big day. He had his first race meeting as president, and I'm lead to believe it went pretty well, apart from one fight and one drunk girl Michael had to rescue from the toilet and put her back in her very little dress (poor thing!) all went pretty smooth for a charity country race, and one of the big sponsors had a few drinks with the race committee after it was all over and has offered double the sponsorship for next year they were so impressed with how things went.


My handsome boy.


One of the few times I saw Michael all day he snapped one pic for me. Do you think my outfit matched my polly dolly's outfit?


Poor Charlie was determined to crawl through the crowd to the BBQ or the bar. Either way I had to keep him entertained close to me, which included a few games of peek a boo and lots of snacks! Next year he'll be walking and hopefully that will mean an easier day.



My fashions of the field winner. He looks so grown up!
Picture taken by my lovely friend Janita, who as you can see has a much better camera than me! Thanks hun!

So now were off to the track to clean up and pack everything away, then I don't want to hear anything about racing for the next 12 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails