Thursday, July 8, 2010

Holiday

Celebrate!


Yep were going away, its only for 2 nights but it includes a spa, a TV in our bedroom and no cooking or cleaning for 2 days. Bliss.

Were going mainly for this


yes it is days like this that I know I'm a mumma of boys. The boys are so excited they keep asking which coloured truck they get to drive (they are dreaming).

I'd like to fit in a few other things like some ten pin bowling, putt putt golf (if I can find one!) and maybe even the crocodile farm (although I'd like to talk Michael out of that one)
 
I'm starting to think our boys have the best parents in the world! : )

See you all on sunday! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails