Monday, July 16, 2012

Business for Ladies

If you have no lady bits you may want to skip this post (I'm looking at you Dad).



I've had a hard couple of weeks, I almost gave up on blogging, I was teary, hungry for chocolate, my clothes weren't fitting very well, I was sad, my face was breaking out, things were not good in my world.
Michael told me I was acting like I do when I'm pregnant, for a little while I thought he might be on to something and I freaked out.
Then yesterday after another hard day I realised I had a visitor. You know the un-wanted visitor that arrives once a month, sticks around too long. Yep that visitor.
It's been a fun 15 months without it but almost straight away I felt better my mood lifted because I knew what was wrong. I'd been suffering from 15 months of PMS compressed into two weeks. That's just cruel.
So this morning my jeans felt like they fit again and I wasn't so consumed with cranky thoughts and sadness. I can't believe we have to put up with this rubbish every month.
No wonder woman are hard to understand for men, were full of crazy hormones for 90% of our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails