Thursday, March 29, 2012

Resetful

Lately I've been very cranky and resentful towards Michael, and I figured out what the problem is. I'm jealous of his freedom. Of his ability to make a plan a be able to follow through with it.


While this boy is adorable and I love him to pieces my life revolves around him, and so it should at this stage, but it's frustrating sitting with a baby attached to my boob while Michael can take his time getting ready for the day or stay  up late watching dodgy TV because there is no reason for him to be awake in the middle of the night. He can duck out and see a mate for half an hour, and have a beer or six without worrying about when William's next feed is.
Last night Michael bathed the baby for the first time and cooked us dinner. Doesn't seem like a big thing but for a lady who takes her day in stages it was a big deal.



6 comments:

  1. I can completely relate to how you are feeling at the moment. i too and finding myself short fused with hubby because he can do as he pleases. Not worrying when the baby will feed, where you will be for said feed and what you have eaten that may or may not upset baby's tummy. I love every minute but would love an hour or two off some days. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad its not just me then! I know he hasn't done anything wrong and there isnt actually anything he could really do to make it different but it still makes me cranky. crazy woman aren't me?

      Delete
  2. I'm hearing you! Even taking longer than 5 minutes in the shower is just bliss for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I washed my hair this morning AND shaved my legs! I felt very special!

      Delete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails