Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bottle Pusher



He sleeps.
Not often and in short burst, but he sleeps.
After only gaining 300gms in 8 weeks I decided as much as I want to fully breast feed if I'm not sleeping, he's not sleeping and we spend all day attached to each other nobody is really happy.
So I've become a formula buying bottle pusher. A top up formula bottle at night before bed so I can sleep for 5 whole hours, and a small half a feed of formula in the morning so I can spend some time with Charlie and get some housework done with TWO hands. Its amazing how much you can get done when you've got half an hour to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails