Saturday, March 17, 2012

Picnic without the Basket

Last Saturday was Michael's last day at home before another 5 days away. We decided to make the most of the day and went on a picnic.


It was Williams official 2 month birthday so we celebrated with a cream filled sponge and wine out of plastic cups.
We went to a gorgeous park across town that we'll be going back to soon. Every time we drive through the south side of town I realise how much I love it, the old houses, the funny little shops, the cul de sacs. When we buy a house I want it to be on that side of town. As much as I love our new house, it is sterile and a bit boring. I never thought I'd say it but I like houses with a few quirks. I want to check out that side of town more often which means more picnics, which means I need a picnic basket. I'm adding to my shopping list!







No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails