Friday, February 5, 2010

Time to Party!

I've only got 5 minutes, I can't believe how busy we have become now Jack's at school, between school, swimming, playgroup, shopping, housework I don't feel like I've had anytime to myself this week! Everyone keeps saying I'll get used to it, but there's something about getting 3 kids and myself out of the house by 8.15am, doing housework feeding two grumbly kids and getting 2 kids in bed by 1pm so I can get them up by 2.35pm so I can get to school on time, manage to make dinner and bath 3 kids before getting Jack to sleep by 7.30pm so we can start all over again! Doesn't help that my darling hubby leaves the house before 6am and were lucky to see him anytime before 7pm, which means I have to do all these thngs on my own.

Anyway tonight after Michael gets home from work I'm off to a hen's night, for those of you who haven't experienced a hen's night, they can get very messy! I think tonight will be no exception, the hen is a playgroup mumma and most of us that are going have kids at home so we know how rare it is to have a night out and usually make a BIG night of it.

Image: Kelly Lane
Well this is how I imagine we'll look tonight, well in my head anyway, I'm pretty sure we won't look anywhere near as cool as this but hey! Its free to dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails