Monday, November 1, 2010

Jean Paul? Yes Please!


How cute are we? Michael and I now smell the same. I smell like a beautiful woman with a great hourglass figure, and Michael smells like a very buff man with a funny looking package. Thank you Jean Paul Gaultier

I feel very out of the loop this week, I seem to have lost time to do things, maybe because I am looking after extra kids at least 2 days a week. I just don't seem to find time in the day for much else. Jack has been taking the bus to school so I've missed out the mum chat before and after school, and I have been at home with kids so we've missed playgroup. I missed a Halloween party yesterday because no one invited me. I don't think it was done with any malice, I think I was just forgotten. I still feel like the school kid who was the only one in the class not invited to the birthday party. 
I've lost my online time as well somewhere I seem to spend half an hour online but never get done what I planned to.
Anyway enough whining, were off on our big holiday on Saturday so hopefully when we get back I'll be back in the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails