Monday, November 22, 2010

Ah Holidays, I miss you already!~


As always when we go away I didn't take photos of the important stuff, but I did try!
We got very touristy, sculptures by the sea, Taronga Zoo, Aquarium, bondi beach, powerhouse museum, monorail, ferry (or six), lunch in China town. Do I need to go on?
Anyway we went to Sculptures by the sea with my Dad and his lovely wife Robin, got no photos of them (I'm hopeless) but did get some funny ones. I love this panel van, Michael and I actually agree on one thing and that that a panel van must be part of our family one day, so I had to get a picture of Michael with this very well made sculpture. 


Cheese anyone?
I dressed the boys in bright shirts so not to lose them, I still lost Jack a few times, but only because he was in the middle of a sculpture, I still freaked out for a minute!
Jack adopted Robin, he told me he'd like to live next door to her and didn't really let go of her hand the whole time. Was so unbelievably cute.



On Monday we kept Aunty Isha from work and took her to the Zoo, James was not impressed by anything can you tell from that face? It's taken a week and a half but he's finally over the sniffles and he's now returned to his lovely self. I took some photos to keep us busy while we were waiting for the seals to show us their stuff.


On Wednesday we went to the Aquarium, about half way through we found the kids area that is interactive. This touch screen James is in front of was a interactive colouring in sheet that you could email to yourself once you were done. I think Michael and I had more fun than the kids did.
After we were done looking at fishes, sharks and turtles eating squid for lunch, the boys were starving so of course we had fish and chips for lunch. The boys didn't realise but it still felt very wrong!
After we were done sightseeing and catching up with friends and family we headed to Orange on the train and you know what never again will I book us on there. I thought the boys were a good age but 4 hours in one spot is hard with a carriage full of older people asking to be moved away from your noisy children. Oh dear.
Anyway so while we were there Michael caught up with some old friends and I got to go out for dinner with some of my oldest friends


My beautiful friends and I, kindly taken by a stranger in the restaurant. I'm the one towering over everyone else, can you see why I get called 'big girl' ??


It was one of those nights. Michael and I doing duck lips. Trying to be teenage girls is defiantly not for us!
Twice in a week I got my hubby all to myself with no kids, thanks Nanny for staying home with them while they slept so we could party like a young childless couple. It was such a funny night. I wont share anymore pub photos as they are terrible!
Ok enough of the holiday. Tomorrow back to reality and boring posts about boring mining town rubbish. I know your jumping out of your seat aren't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails