Friday, September 25, 2009

More Presents!!

Well we've received lots of gifts for Charlie Bear since we came home but this is the only one I've remembered to take photos of!
My naughty sister has sent me more things! A beautiful soft elephant for Charlie a very cute bootie for my pandora bracelet, and most importantly a handmade card, how she finds the time to sleep is beyond me, between working crazy hours as a nurse, a second job in an office, making amazing cakes for all her friends birthdays/christenings/weddings, and seeing her boyfriend occasionally!
She's crazy but shes the best sister I could ever ask for : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails