Monday, September 21, 2009

Home Alone...

My darling Mummy went home this morning, so now its me and the three little boys, a scary thought but so far were doing ok, big boys are watching cartoons eating their morning tea, and my beautiful little man is having his morning nap. I'm not sure how I'm going to cope everyday but I guess we'll just take it a day at a time, or maybe a feed at a time ; )
My beautiful Charlie Bear, and nope I don't think there are any photos of he and I yet!
Mumma has been invaluable, before I've even noticed something needs doing around the house she's already done it, she's up earlier than the big boys and has been letting me and Charlie snooze while she feeds them and gets them ready for the day, makes me a cup of tea once I'm up, puts the big boys shoes on and hats on, gets them in and out of the car, makes them lunch, gets their craft stuff out, reads them books, I could go on and on all day! Michael told me last night if he took the car to work today she wont be able to get to the airport and she'll have to stay a bit longer : )
I think he's ready for us to be a family of 5, but he knows how much I'll miss mum and how much help she is.

She's laughing at me, can you tell?

I'm going home for a visit in November, so she'll have me and the three little boys invading her house for 2 weeks, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails