Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Back in the game!

So I fell off the blogging bandwagon, big time, but this year I've made time for myself, it's one of those things that's been on my to do list for years that never actually happens. Last year was insane and I knew this year there needed to be a bit more balance before I ended up with no hair rocking in the corner.

With the big two at school and Charlie at Kindy five days a fortnight I've enrolled William in daycare on a Monday. So one day a week it'll just be me and the small girl. Apart from being a lady who lunches (ha!) I'm planning to blog, clean windows, not watch any ABC kids (yay!) while William gets to hang out with a group of kids his own age and hopefully start talking! Perfect way to start the week I think. 


My many reasons  for insanity right here.  


Blog world lets do this thing.






2 comments:

  1. I love, love LOVE this pic. Nice one. Welcome back lady. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, welcome back! Looking forward to reading your adventures in 2014. :)

    ReplyDelete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails