Wednesday, February 6, 2013

12 Months!


My gorgeous boy is a one year old. It's still strange to think we made it through the first year. It was a whirlwind that's for sure and I'm really glad I made the time to take monthly pictures and blog about it, reading back through the month by month posts reminded me of stuff I had already forgotten. 


He is our most loving boy yet, he demands hugs from everyone, if he's standing he will hug your leg if you aren't paying enough attention to him, but if he's lucky and you put your arms out he will give you big open armed, head on the shoulder kinda hugs accompanied with a little pat on the back. It's quite hilarious to watch and almost always gets an 'awww' from whoever he is hugging. I get the feeling he likes the attention, big time. 


I had to bribe him with a milk arrowroot to take these pictures, which is whats hanging out of his mouth. He's walking everywhere and cracked his first tooth just before Christmas. No stopping him now he's started. He's hit toddlerhood full force and is loving it. 


When I get the chance over the next few years I'm going to try to keep taking these photos with his quilt it's amazing to see how much he's grown already, my gorgeous big boy! 

To see his 10 month photos go here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails