Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I'm not dead!!!

I'm such a bad blogger. My poor blog has been ditched since December the 9th, That's not a month that's closer to two months. Heck. Since then we finished school, had Christmas, saw in the new year, my baby turned one and now its almost time to send my biggest two back to school.
Anyway this is what we've been up to, you know in a six week nutshell. That totally works right?


Girls Night Out requires big hair, red lips and semi drunk selfies. 


The boys and I got into the Christmas spirit trying to be Rudolph. 


We went overboard with Christmas, well Santa did. Next Christmas one present each. Maybe two. 


Nanny Pants came for Christmas and my gorgeous sister and her man. I of course took no photos. 
I'd like to point out my 7yr old who is almost as tall as Nan, whats that about. 



I drank lots of these.



See that's me drinking it there, with him, in our own apartment for the night, with no kids. Yes we lived it up. 


I just want one nice photo of the four of them. Just one. I'm going to pay someone else to do it. 


Someone took to my kids head. 


11 Months, poor baby doesn't even get his own post, but I did take the photos, that counts as something right? 


I bribed him with biscuit. He looks so impressed. 

So that's us, six weeks of school holidays have been so full on but so nice to sleep in, stay up late, not have to be anywhere at 9am, and not having to wake up anyone for 3pm pick ups. Amazing how good it's been. There's of course been lots of fights and I have been drinking almost everyday but I will miss them when it's back to me and the two littlest boys but geez my house will be cleaner and I may actually blog occasionally. Not making any promises though. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails