Tuesday, February 11, 2014

House Swap

A couple of weeks ago we had a cyclone coming. To stop the house ending up looking like Dorothy's from The Wizard of Oz we decided at dinner time to move the house around, just until  the cyclone had been and gone but we loved it so much we decided to keep it this way permanently.  Our house is a very odd shape and I've struggled with where to put stuff and how to make it work for us, pretty unsuccessfully so far. 

Before our lounge room was right at the front of the house right next to the kitchen.


Our playroom was at the opposite end of our living area. To be honest it wasn't fabulous but we didn't really think we had much option being a rental. 




So we swapped the two areas around, and I have to say I love it.

!

Its a bit cosy and lovely. Less open and not right at the front of the house so I don't have the neighbourhood kids starring at me daily while I'm feeding Aurelia, always a bonus!


I'm so in love with the playroom, its so open and bright and having a couple of couches for them to hang out on has been a plus as far as they are concerned.

The kids absolutely did well out the swap. I've been found hanging out in that armchair when they are watching yet another episode of Peppa Pig.


Did you spy the sleeping baby? Bless her for letting me tidy up to take some photos!


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If anyone knows about house re arranging it's you!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Works so much better. I'm almost sad we'll be moving soon, no playroom at the new house!

      Delete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails