Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cake Lady

You see this chic? She decided she should make Jack a late birthday cake which involved ganache and ready to roll icing and rulers and stuff I never thought had anything to do with cake, luckily its her not me  who decorates wedding cakes as gifts for the married couple. Yep gifts. If she wasn't my sister I'd want her to be my friend. 

She sat there for five hours while small people swarmed around her poking at cake and asking if they could have some noooow. 















Do you see that? That's layers of chocolate ganache in between the chocolate cake, so freaking tasty. She really is amazing this lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails