Thursday, December 3, 2009

Celebrate!


Finally 8 years after everyone else my age got there P's I got mine today!!
I am very late but I am still the first woman in my family to have a license, neither of my grandma's drove, my mum doesn't drive and my older sister (who is 9 years older than me!) doesn't drive, so really I'm a trend setter!
I may have driven by myself a couple of times in the last 12 months (ok maybe more than a couple of times) but now I can go shopping in Rocky by myself, could be very dangerous but very fun!!
The bad thing is Michael lost his license so I'm officialy the only one in the family who can drive, were deciding whether to sell his car as he wont be driving for the next 15 months, and his car isnt real practical for the whole family. Thankfully he gets a lift to work because I don't really fancy getting up at 5am and bundling three kids into the car before 6am, I don't think it would be great for Jack's schooling either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails